At Canary Jam Media, our aim is to help you grow your business by attracting and retaining new customers. Thereby, improving your revenue.
We believe that by working together we can all achieve more.
We have a proven track record in helping businesses to get more clients. Whether your goal is to drive more traffic to your website, or to improve awareness of your brand, we can help you. We have a thorough understanding of digital marketing and how it relates to the customer journey. Our range of digital marketing services will help fulfill all of your business goals.
We do this by meeting with you face-to-face to discuss your needs and business objectives. Before, creating a bespoke digital marketing strategy for your enterprise. We always focus on defining your core values first, as your core values inform the entire digital marketing strategy.
Once we are clear on exactly what you want to achieve, we can then set about putting a plan of action together. This is the exciting part for us as we put pen to paper, and help you transform your business.
Finally, once you’ve approved the digital marketing proposal, we can then proceed with the digital marketing strategies.
We enjoy working with visionary business owners who are passionate about what they do. They also have a clearly defined budget, and are able to identify what they need from us.
How we work
The digital marketing process:
- Information gathering stage: this includes an initial meeting to find out what your business objectives are. As well as, identifying your core values. This is a critical stage of any project, as we are building up a picture of your business.
- Proposal creation stage: this is where we put pen to paper, and help you picture where you want to be.
- A follow-up meeting: this is where we meet to discuss the proposal and to identify the next steps.
- The signing of the agreements and the launch of the digital marketing strategies.
- Now the real work begins!
Our digital marketing services
We offer a range of digital marketing services. Your business goals, aspirations and budget will determine which ones we use. They are as follows:
- Social Media Marketing: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter (managed on your behalf).
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Specialist Copywriting Services
- Social Listening
- Social Media Advertising: (managed on your behalf)
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC): Google Ads
- Social Media Talks, Events, Workshops
- Video Marketing
To find out more about any of the above, feel free to get in touch with Lucy at: email@example.com.